Did you know that 90% of consumers say they trust referrals from friends, family and colleagues? To me, there is no higher compliment than a referral and a good review because that tells me they trusted me through the process so much that it’s worth telling others about! In fact, my primary source of new business is referrals and not cold leads coming in from prospecting or promotion.
Why I love referrals
I’ve said it before and it’s not just a cliche, I truly love creating personal relationships with my clients. As a realtor, I often work with people going through big transformations like changes in family dynamics, job changes or lifestyle changes, and because of that I learn intimate details of people’s lives. Sometimes my working relationship with my clients can span a few years, depending on what they’re looking for, or if they buy and sell multiple properties, and I’ve gotten to know some of my clients well enough that they’re now my friends. I’m honored to have repeat business and I’m truly honored when a client gives me a referral of a friend, relative or colleague.
Why relationship building is important
Real estate is such a personal business and it’s important to have a good working relationship between realtor and client. The better I know my clients, the better I can navigate them on important decisions like budget, location, timeline and choosing which home is best for their needs. My services expand past just buying and selling a home as I also enjoy providing valuable information about Colorado real estate such as market updates, neighborhood trends, market value and how to maximize resale value. In this hot Denver real estate market, I like to be able to provide key insights for my clients so we can make the best decision for them.
Other referrals I can provide
Aside from referrals for buying or selling a home, I can also provide referrals for other professionals in my trusted network regarding all things about buying and selling a home. Some other referrals in the Denver-area that I can provide include:
- Transaction related (IE: lenders, legal professionals, title and closing agents, home inspectors, pest control, insurance agents and movers)
- Financial professionals (IE: Tax advisors, financial advisors)
- Other professionals (IE: doctors and dentists in your new neighborhood)
- Home Repairs (IE: handymen, contractors, interior designers, painters, plumbers)
- Landscaping and maintenance (IE: Landscapers, pool services, window washers and home cleaning services)
- Entertainment (IE: I love golf and golf course living so if you love golf too I can guide you to some of the best courses in metro Denver!)
Are you interested in setting up a meet and greet with me? Are you in the market to buy or sell your home? Call and text me at (720) 323-4176 or email me at [email protected]com