Your Realtor.® Your Advocate. You're Home!
Sell Profitably. Purchase Wisely.Discover How Doug And His CHR Team Can Assist You.
Why Do I Do Real Estate?
Have you, a friend, or family member ever sold or bought a home and had a painful experience? It shouldn’t be like that. The decision to move is emotional and involved and can be tricky to navigate, but it shouldn’t be painful. My team and I understand that you are a real person with a real family wanting a change into a new home that is a perfect fit for your busy lives, and it is my aim to make that process as painless as possible for you.
The people I help usually recognize that in finding the right basecamp for their lives, they should not go it alone. Doing any one step wrong can break a deal. My role is to lead, counsel, guide, and assist clients to make thoughtful and wise decisions for a smooth, complete, and rewarding experience; delivering what people want most – a partner, an ally, an advocate – helping make home happen.
- He was very thorough and very knowledgeable, and he kept us informed at every step.John and Anne H.
- I would highly recommend him to anyone for his expertise and knowledge. He is extremely responsive and understanding.momo449808
- Terrific realtor! Very knowledgeable & made the home buying experience a pleasure. Highly recommend!Victoria B.
- Doug is the ultimate professional and treated us like a part of his family. He genuinely cared about every aspect of our home buying experience. I highly recommend him for your house hunting adventures.Mike B.
- Outstanding experience! Doug Phelps handled all aspects of my selling a house and finding and buying a house with excellence. He is knowledgeable, no question, in all the intricacies of Real Estate but his expertise goes well beyond that. He guided me through the complex process with grace, always had time for me, never made me feel as though my questions were out of line and made this experience a good one. Lot’s of excellent referrals, insights and calming words. Doug is a true professional with extraordinary integrity. I can’t recommend him enough!Patricia W.
Ready To Search For Your Home?Great! I'm Ready to Get To Work For You.
Articles About Buying
First Time Buyers
Mortgage & Lending
Denver Metro Golf Course Real EstateLive in or around a golf course community
Doug is a life-long avid golfer, current single-digit handicapper, competitive member, player, and previous director at the Colorado Golf Association. Doug's roots in golf reach back several generations having produced championship-winning players, award-winning golf course architects, highly respected golf course superintendents, and hard-working maintenance staff. Doug has played nearly every golf course along the Front Range. He knows golf and golf communities and is ready to help you find the right place to call home.